Tuesday 1 December 2015

Happy Blogmas 2015! - Day 1

Hello my lovelies!

I think I've finally managed to get blogger working for me again so all the posts from the last few weeks will be going up in a block at some point this month however I've got a whole lot going on this December so I think I'm going to be treating this as a bit of a journal/diary kind of thing for Blogmas as well! Feel free to join me on a little journey through my life this month...

1st December 2015

Well today has been crazy. I had lectures as usual as it is a Tuesday, but I have so many big things coming up soon that it was incredibly hard to concentrate on what anybody was saying. These next couple of months are a huge turning point in my life and I am terrified it's all going to go topsy-turvy. I have interviews for postgraduate opportunities and I will be telling you all about them as they happen so you'll be joining me on a bit of an emotional roller-coaster this month! 

I've been doing a lot of foodie things lately but I decided I'd keep things simple with a chicken hotpot microwave meal today. Oh the glamour of student life! I am determined to use a lot more fresh foods this month though, I feel like I rely way too much on frozen things or really unhealthy foods. Yesterday I attended the Food Fest at Chester Uni and stocked up on some delicious locally produced foods. There was fresh fruit and veg and some delicious sausages. Fresh coffee beans, cupcakes, tea, jam, chutney... so much deliciousness! I treated myself to some clementines, apples, sausages and a cupcake - come on, every girl deserves a little treat when she's stressed! - so I'll be using them all over the next week or so! 



I'm so nervous for this week, I have my interview for a schools direct program and then a selection day and it's absolutely terrifying! All I've ever wanted to do is teach so I'm putting in everything I have and more to try and make my dreams come true. I think that having a goal is always good, it keeps you motivated and allows you to explore your limits. I have a whole lot of preparation still to do, even though I feel like I've done a lot already! I think I'm also going to squeeze in a little workout before I go to sleep, I've been doing a lot of home workouts lately as I think exercise is such a good stress relief. Then again, so is magazine reading!

I get to go home tomorrow so I'm super excited to see my family but for now I really ought to do some work on my interview bits and pieces so I shall see you all tomorrow for another daily chat!

Love you all!
T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment