Thursday 18 December 2014

I'm Poorly but let's Continue! - Blogmas 2014 Day 16

Hello my lovelies!

It's been a while since I've done a Blogmas post but I have had a super busy couple of weeks as I've had assignments due in and now to top everything off I've got tonsillitis. However, I thought I'd just fill you in with what's been happening over the Christmas period. 

First of all, as I've mentioned, I handed in an assignment. But you don't need to know about that.
Secondly, I've done the majority of Christmas shopping. There's still a few bits and pieces that I'd like to get but I'm going to wait until I'm with my family to get them. 


Thirdly, I've been doing a whole lot of discovering. I recently went on a trip to Cardiff with Meg (which I'll be writing a whole blog post about very soon), I've also seen a few new little areas of Chester that I hadn't realised were there before which has been a wonderful discovery.


And finally, I attended my society's Christmas meal which was fabulously adorable. If you don't already know, I'm the social secretary for the University of Chester's Orchestral Society and I play the 1st Clarinet. It's something I do as a hobby and I've been playing the instrument for years. We had our meal at the George & Dragon in Chester and let me tell you - that food was GLORIOUS. I had the Pate, hand-carved Turkey and Chocolate Brownie which were all presented beautifully. The staff were ever so friendly and laid out a decorated table for 13 with crackers and all! Meg and I treated ourselves to a bottle of sparkling Rose wine to accompany our meal and by the end of the night we were definitely a little bit jolly. It was a very lovely evening and I'm pretty certain everyone had a great time.


Have you been to any Christmas meals or parties? Let me know! Leave a comment below or get in touch via any of the social media links listed here. Don't forget to share, like, +1 etc.

Love you all!

T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment