Monday 9 December 2013

Sorryyyy!

Hello my lovelies!

This is just a quick apology for there being no new posts this past week as I've had a lot going on in my personal life. You might as well know that I've officially come out of an 11 month relationship after several months of rocky on and off-ness (which is never fun) and it kinda messed me up for a few days plus I've had a crazy load of work for uni on the go at the same time, BUT I'm back on track now and will be uploading plenty of new content for you all over the next few weeks! Stick around for the latest updates and to find out all about some new content I've got coming up!

I will soon be putting up my Winter Hair picks but here's a quick preview for y'all! <3
I also have a Primark Winter Haul to post and A 'Christmas in Chester' so there's lots of new things coming your way as well as the usual series posts!
Love you all!

T xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment